Data Structures and Algorithms
From Software Engineers Wiki
Stack and Queue
- Construct a binary tree data structure.
- Find the maximum depth of a tree.
- Check if a binary tree is a binary search tree.
- Check if a binary tree is balanced.
- Create a linked list of all nodes in the same depth.
- Find a node in a binary search tree by value.
- Traverse the tree in-order and print the value.
- Find the next node of a given node in a binary search tree.
- Find the first common ancestor of two nodes in a binary tree.